god protection prayer quotes

May the love of God enfold you. No matter where I am I will look to You as my Protector the One Who fights for me every day.


Pin On Virus

May the light of God surround you.

. Thou hast created us for Thyself and our heart is not quiet until it rests in Thee. Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely. This 20 bible verses about protection from enemies will open your eyes to see how protected you are in God.

I express my gratitude for your protection thus far. - Augustine God Rest Creation 17 After a hard day scrambling to find your way around in the world its assuring to come home to a place you know. For Protection in Safe Travel.

1 John 518 We know that Gods children do not make a practice of sinning for Gods Son holds them securely and the evil one cannot touch them. You can have confidence God hears your prayers. The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results.

Lord God I pray for Your protection as I begin this day. Protect me from trouble wherever I go and keep evil far from me. Have you asked God for a hedge of protection around you or your family or a loved one.

Psalm 91 mentions Gods protection saying My refuge and my fortress my God in whom I trust Through faith worship and prayer we are protected from evil forces both external and internal by committing ourselves to the righteous will of the Lord. As a Father guard and protect me from all evil. Almighty Father I praise you and thank you for all of the blessings we experience in our life.

Thank you for helping her in every deed. Lord God please hear my prayer and my prayer is this. Thank you for your attention and care.

Thank you for watching over my daughter. Every plans of the enemy will be aborted. And where God is all is well.

I need Gods protection over my life and my sons life. I come to You for protection. Lord I praise you for you are mighty to save.

Upon you and heal you quickly. Remind me when I carelessly misuse or abuse my body that this is against Your will. Who are protected by the power of God through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

Prayer of Protection for my Daughters Body. Protect me from trouble wherever I go and keep evil far from me. Protection from Serious Diseases Prayer Dear God You regard our body as Your temple.

For he will command his angels concerning me to guard me in all my ways. Grant us such strength and protection to support us in all danger and carry us through all temptations. We should be praying for our protection and for the protection of others daily.

Wherever you are God is. Journey mercy for our trip and our stay throughout our stay abroad. You are my hiding place and under Your wings I can always find refuge.

And may your spirit and soul and body be preserved complete without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. You are my hiding place and under Your wings I can always find refuge. Peace and love reign in my fathers house in.

Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. Help me maintain good health. You also commanded us to take good care of our health.

Lord God Heavenly Father you know that we are set in the midst of so many and great dangers that by reason of the frailty of our nature we cannot always stand upright. Personalized Well-known Passages As Prayers for Protection Based upon Psalms 919-16. God protection prayer quotes.

Amen in Jesus name I accept my blessings of desires in abundance of immeasurable proportion I accept salvation by confessing with my mouth that you my Lord Jesus King of kings are my Lord and Savior my God because of you father everything I speak comes to fruition commanded by the Holy Ghost. May the presence of God watch over you. Psalm 1439 Rescue me from my enemies LORD.

Just because we are under Gods care it. Lord God I pray for Your protection as I begin this day. Prayer for Protection While Traveling.

Holy God I have made You my dwelling place the Most High who is my refuge and I trust that because of this no evil shall be allowed to befall me no plague come near my home. And keep you safe. 14 Powerful Prayers for Protection and Safety The Light of God.

As I go about my day keep me safe from contracting or developing diseases or ailments. May God place His Healing Hands. Through your Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

18 Amazing Quotes about Gods Protection 18 Thou hast created us for Thyself and our heart is not quiet until it rests in Thee. May the power of God protect you. 16 Did you never.

We Ask for Protection God is our refuge and strength a very present help in trouble Psalm 461. A Daily Prayer for Protection. And in that love the love of spirit and all creation.

Here we have gathered the best Bible verses about protection from the Word of God.


Pin On Morning Prayer


Pin On Dear God


Pin On Christ


Pin On Inspirational


Pin On Quotes


Pin On Pray


Pin On Let S Pray


Pin On Powerful Prayers


Pin On Kjv


Pin On Motivational Words Of Wisdom


Pin On Prayers


Pin On Quotes And Prayers


Pin On Prayers For Strength


Pin On Prayers


Pin On Prayer


Pin On My Picture Creations


Pin On Prayer


Pin On Hair Cuts


Pin On Quotes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel